Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Cracked mirror effect nails! Konadicure #2

Hellooooo! I'm currently in the middle of trying to pull an all-nighter because I have a particularly unwanted psychology exam tomorrow morning (today technically I suppose) which I am not prepared for. To try and keep myself awake here's a picture-heavy post of a mani I did the other day.

It's two coats of modelsown Sterling Silver as a base (love this silver foil) then stamped with a Bundle Monster plate (208) to produce this cracked-mirror effect. I adore it! It looks so cool and interesting :')

More pictures after the jump


As you can see I also messed around and put some Barry M holographic hexograms on there which made it look (in person more than in the pictures) like surreal butterfly wings or magical winter tree-branches. I l-o-v-e-d this nail design. So simple yet pretty :) Will definitely do it again.







Have a wicked day! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment