Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Fantasy Fire how I love thee



Urgh I have so many feels for this colour. It's like as purple sheer base with gold and purple and duochrome green-gold flecks in and it is basically the bees fucking knees. Just look at it! So pretty. I chose to layer it over 'misstique' by missguided to try and bring out the bluey green side of the duochrome and really it looked bloody amazing. In bright and natural lights I just couldn't stop gazing at my nails they were so beautiful

More pics down there >>>











The only slight cons are that it's such a TINY bottle (and costs 3.99 >:(  ) which means it also goes gloopy pretty easily. But it's amazeballs so I'll forgive it ;)

Have a wicked day x

1 comments:

Masha said...

I having been lemming this for ages! It's beautiful. If I'm ever in the UK, this is my first stop!

Post a Comment