Pages

Thursday 10 January 2013

Frst attempt at gradient nails!

Success? Dubious.

I basically was attempting to avoid doing any real revision for my exams tomorrow and so turned to the joyous experience of painting my nails.

I found this really messy to do but it was still quite fun. Unfortunately the sponges I were using were quite cheap so little bits kept coming off on my nail! Also apologies for the bad quality of the picture and the annoying filter. My digital camera refused to pick up the colours at all and it's better seen with a filter.




In real life it's quite subtle but still very pretty. I used Rimmel Green with Envy and Rimmel Azure both from the 60 seconds collection.

Ooh I added some more details with acrylic paint because apparently I can't help myself.


Have a wicked day x

0 comments:

Post a Comment