Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Iridescent flakies! Modelsown Snowflakes over Maybelline Onyx

I was really desperate to try out Snowflakes because I love iridescent things. You remember that crackly craft plastic that was all iridescent and gorgeous? The one you can buy from Hobbycraft? No :( Aww, well I do. And also look how pretty it is in the bottle!

Arghh so gorgeous! 
More after the jump
The pictures really don't do justice to how gorgeous and glittery this looked. It was amazing. However I did find the application a little tricky -  the shards wanted to gather at the tip and so I had to adopt a 'splodging' method to spread it out more evenly.



:') So pretty!

They reminded me of a glittery granite countertop. They were just so beautiful! I will most definitely be wearing these again (and soon) over different colours as well.

Have a wicked day x

0 comments:

Post a Comment