Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Rainbow nails! ((fun with acrylics))

Hi my lovely lacqueristas (and...I wonder what the masculine is? lacqueristo? you too my friend!) I want to show you some of my herp-derping around with my new acrylic paints. I bought them a couple of weeks ago and have only really used them once or twice and today I was feeling pretty adventurous.
So I thought whoo let's do this! Time for some full on nail 'art' :p



It was so fiddly! I really wanted to do a lovely rainbow so I picked out my nice sky (kind of ice actually) blue. This polish was amazing value, under a pound with a really silky subtle look on the nails.


See? Really pretty! It's from OMG London Cosmetics and I don't think it has a name. At least I couldn't find one on the bottle.
So I thought ok let's do everyone's favourite: RAINBOWS



The first thing I discovered - I have a REALLY shaky hand. The brush I was using was so thin and fine that I thought I'd be able to produce lovely elegant sleek rainbow lines but noooo. And in the process I got paint all over my hands so I had to run to the bathroom and wash it all off, smudging my nails in the process!!!

*godamnit i hate you acrylics*

But then I started over and I am actually fairly pleased with the results! I think they look cute, even if they aren't the neatest of nails. Heheh.

 Oops this one's a bit blurry sorry.



There ya go! Not very neat, but not a complete fail.

Have a wicked day x
.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Not a fail at all! Looks bright and cute :)

Post a Comment